Technology Planning and Support
Technology Support Onsite or Remotely
Network/Technology Support Services
- One-stop telecommunications shop can assist your district in designing installing, and supporting networks including the development of bid specifications.
- Traffic Analysis and Trouble-shooting - a simple virus outbreak or malware attack can bring a district network to its knees. CSIU staff can monitor and help troubleshoot performance problems when they occur.
- Technology Planning and Purchasing including Audits and Strategic Guidelines
- Hardware/software installation and support.
Custom Web Design/Hosting
- Customized online system or web sites developed for your organization using our own content management system, or from scratch.
- Hosting of web sites and systems is available at the CSIU for a reasonable annual fee.
For further information, contact:
(570) 523-1155, Ext. 2134