Click on the image above to see footage of the Open House celebration
Pinnacle Place, located in Coal Township, Pa., is a maternity group home available to pregnant
or parenting women ages 18-21 (and their child) who are homeless throughout Clinton, Columbia, Juniata, Lycoming, Mifflin, Montour, Northumberland, Perry, Snyder, Sullivan or Union counties.
Pinnacle Place provides a transitional living plan that women may stay in the house six to 18 months.
Residents receive parenting and child development information, training about career and employment readiness, life skills and financial literacy. Mothers also are provided with case management services, as well as assistance with attaining or completing education.
Homeless definitions for eligibility include an individual:
- lacking a fixed, regular and adequate residence.
- sharing the housing of other persons due to loss of housing, economic hardship or a similar reason.
- living in a motel, hotel, campground or trailer park due to the lack of alternative adequate accommodations.
- living in a short-term emergency shelter or having been abandoned in a hospital.
- having a primary night-time residence that is a public or private place not designed for or ordinarily used as a regular sleeping accommodation for human beings.
- living in cars, parks, public spaces, abandoned buildings, substandard housing, bus or train station or similar setting.
Pinnacle Place is unable to accept any individual who is an adjudicated youth.
Download a referral form here.
Like us on Facebook. Go to https://www.facebook.com/CSIUPinnaclePlace
For more information or to make a referral, contact:
Kim Eroh, Director
(p) 570-523-1155 ext. 2322
Tammy Sempko, House Manager